The Viper is our most versatile, do everything suit. If a flyer can only choose one suit for all their flying, the Viper is a solid, well-rounded suit. Suitable for both sky and tunnel in all flying angles. This is iFly’s instructors model of choice. Perform at your highest level when flying with a jumpsuit that fits like a second skin and gives you the power you need when you need it the most.
- Belly flying, back flying, sit flying, head down, tracking and angle flying
- Optimized for Skydiving and Tunnel flying
- Form fitting suit.
- Choice of tight or medium
Materials & Construction
- Choice of 4-ply Taslan or Cordura 160, Cordura and Schoeller Windproof Spandex
- Windproof YKK zipper on torso and inside pocket
- Windproof spandex articulations on shoulders, elbows, back, torso side, hip flexers, above and behind knees and on crotch
- Seat and articulated knees in Cordura
- Double stitched seams with bonded thread
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
- Mesh lining on torso, arms and legs
- Inside chest pocket
- Choice of 2 lower leg styles and fabric type
- Choice of cordura 160, taslan or nylon on torso and arms
I just want to give a special thanks to Bev. She is awesome and went above and beyond to help me. My suit fits great and couldn’t be happier! Thanks
Measuring was the only pain during the process other than that, you guys made it easy!
Freedom to Fly!
After a year of flying a student suit in the tunnel, I felt that I was ready to get my own custom suit. This Viper flies to true and clean, it’s like I’m floating on air! I’ve flown it twice since getting it, and I’ve already seen noted improvements in my skill. Thank you so much for the great customer service, the suit is truly top notch!
great experience service was awsome and love the quallity of the overall product
Good but wrong
It was good but I’m disappointed in the suit showing up incorrectly made. I ordered and payed extra for cordura around the calf’s and it did not come that way, please let me know how to get this remedied
Hello Bee, I have emailed you. There was no Cordura legs on the order and you did not pay extra for it. We can always add it if that is what you want.