Meet the newest breed of advanced suits: Viper Elite.
An hybrid between the skin tight suits mixed with spandex articulations for the best comfort and mobility, along with Cordura 1000 reinforcements for extreme durability. The Viper Elite is made mainly of elastic Cordura, giving you comfort and unsurpassed power with absolutely no drag anywhere. Are you ready to experience real flying?
- Dynamic flying, any advanced type of flying
- Optimized for Tunnel flying and Sky
- Skin tight
- Very form fitting, like a spandex suit but better looking.
Materials & Construction
- Made with Cordura Naturalle, a Cordura and Lycra blend. This is a very powerful material blend that allows for a second-skin fit combining the power of Cordura and elasticity of Lycra.
- Windproof locking head YKK zipper on torso, lower legs and arms.
- No mesh lining nor inside pocket. You need to wear a skin-tight base layer under this suit for maximum comfort.
- Optional integrated low-profile Poron pads on elbows and knees
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
Dynamic and VFS
Love the suit so far. It’s tight! Pretty comfortable though. Thought it was going to become a dynamic suit only but was suprised when I found I could fly VFS in it at normal speeds. I’m 6’1” and 170 so I have long limbs to help but I can fly 90% no issues. Customer service was great, suit shipped fast, and when I messed up on measuring they reached out proactively and asked me to remeasure. Very happy so far. FYI I’m not sponsored and don’t get anything for this review just trying to help a fellow jumper.
Suit fits so well.more then hapoy whit it
Power, comfort, structure and a pleasure to fly. You won't want to take it off!
This is the best suit that I have owned to date. Granted I have only had a handful, with two Viper Pro suits being my most recent before this one. One of the Pro's was a tight fit for regular flying and one was a regular fit for when I needed some extra drag for coaching etc. Despite a theory I have about some drag being beneficial to flying Dynamic lines I also really wanted to get a speed suit, but since I'm a heavier guy at 190lbs and 5'10" I never pulled the trigger on it. When vertical announced they had developed a suit to address the market between the Viper Pro and Speed Suit I immediately jumped on it and I could not be happier. The Viper Elite is a tight fitting suit with plenty of structure and articulation so you get the benefit of almost no drag but all the power of a bigger suit. Cordura Naturalle is amazing and the way Vertical designed and constructed this suit is perfection. I can fly Dynamic with as much power that I have in my Viper Pro but with much smoother and cleaner lines. I can even hang in static head down when required which given my chubbyness is a testament to the power this suit has! Plus it looks good af and you feel like a rockstar wearing it. This is my go to suit for just about everything now.