Following the huge success of our Viper Elite, this shortie version got you covered in hot climates.
An hybrid between the skin tight suits mixed with spandex articulations for the best comfort and mobility, along with Cordura 1000 reinforcements for extreme durability. The Viper Elite is made mainly of elastic Cordura, giving you comfort and unsurpassed power with absolutely no drag anywhere. Are you ready to experience real flying?
- Dynamic flying, any advanced type of flying
- Optimized for Tunnel flying and Sky
- Skin tight
- Very form fitting, like a spandex suit but better looking.
Materials & Construction
- Made with Cordura Naturalle, a Cordura and Lycra blend. This is a very powerful material blend that allows for a second-skin fit combining the power of Cordura and elasticity of Lycra.
- Windproof locking head YKK zipper on torso, lower legs and arms.
- No mesh lining nor inside pocket. You need to wear a skin-tight base layer under this suit for maximum comfort.
- Optional integrated low-profile G-Form Poron pads on elbows and knees
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
- summer shorty
Viper for life.
So, this is my second viper… don’t be confused, I still have and wear my original viper(standard viper/1000+ tunnel hours on it and it still rides like new) I just needed a summer shorty. The fit and the quality has been more than I ever expected. Im a “buy once, cry once” kind of individual, and I will not buy any suit other than Vertical. Seriously, Vlady and his products have been that good to me. Zero sponsorship… just a fan for life.
I gave 3 Stars because the suit quality and fit was great but have an issue with them not owning up to their mistake. My gear is yellow and black so I wanted a suit to match. I ordered the logos in Yeloow and the stitching in Neon Yellow but clearly the stitching is GREEN. Vertical suits has refused to remake the suit or issue a refund claiming that their thread is actually Neon Yellow so I am wrong. The third photo is a photo they provided of their Neon Yellow thread. I will let you decide.
Neon yellow does have a greenish tint to it. We do have pictures online fo our colors: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0847/6770/files/N-YLW-CDR.jpg?1541087086250658755 We are always happy to mail free swatches when matching a rig or other item is important and we have people read a disclaimer about this when they order: https://verticalsuits.helpscoutdocs.com/article/39-fabric-and-thread-colors Bryan was offered a remake in a different color. We do not issue refunds on custom ordered suits, this is also made clear on the order form.
Good. Not great. Third suit I have ordered in 6 years and 6th between me and my daughter. Still super long lead times and fit issues. Love the product ultimately but getting there can be a struggle.