The Flex is a well-rounded, fully articulated suit that will perform equally well in the sky and in the tunnel. Ideal for freeflying, it will also perform well in other angles. Carefully designed for the best fit, comfort and maximum mobility.
- Belly flying, back flying, sit flying, head down, tracking and angle flying
- Optimized for Skydiving and Tunnel flying
- Medium fitting suit
- Choice of tight, medium or loose fit
Materials & Construction
- 4-ply taslan, Cordura and Schoeller Windproof Spandex
- Windproof YKK zipper on torso and inside pocket
- Windproof spandex articulations on back, elbows, above knees and crotch
- Double layers on knees and seat
- Double stitched seams with bonded thread
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
- Mesh lining on torso, arms and legs
- Inside chest pocket
- Choice of 3 body fit: Tight, Medium and Loose
- customer service
Great custom service, super quick, fits perfectly and flies like a dream. 10/10
Outstanding. The best suit and the best customer service I have ever experienced.
Great experience from start to finish. Measurements were spot on and suit fit perfect. Only hiccup was that I had to track my shipment down as it had went to an unknown address but I was able to recover the package before the individual returned to sender. UPS had transposed my address and shipped it to a residence across town. Minor issue that really had no affect of on the suit itself. Thanks for putting the suit together before the holidays! V/r Duwayne
Andy Locke and company really went out of their way to make my experience first class. Thanks for caring and making this awesome suit.
I work full time in the sport of skydiving, so I needed a suit that can do everything in the British weather and being a heavier set skydiver. I had all the comfort options including the magnetic flexi collar for ease of use, rip stop in the arms and legs for extra range and the detachable wings for doing camera jumps. I also coach FF and FS, so having the low profile grips was a useful option for mixing up the coaching ability in the sky. All in all this suit now allows me to do everything in the sky I wish without having to change suits, plus I also have an extra cargo pocket for the odd essentials, like a radio and ease of access too. It's a great suit that does it all.