Meet the newest breed of advanced suits: Viper Elite.
An hybrid between the skin tight suits mixed with spandex articulations for the best comfort and mobility, along with Cordura 1000 reinforcements for extreme durability. The Viper Elite is made mainly of elastic Cordura, giving you comfort and unsurpassed power with absolutely no drag anywhere. Are you ready to experience real flying?
- Dynamic flying, any advanced type of flying
- Optimized for Tunnel flying and Sky
- Skin tight
- Very form fitting, like a spandex suit but better looking.
Materials & Construction
- Made with Cordura Naturalle, a Cordura and Lycra blend. This is a very powerful material blend that allows for a second-skin fit combining the power of Cordura and elasticity of Lycra.
- Windproof locking head YKK zipper on torso, lower legs and arms.
- No mesh lining nor inside pocket. You need to wear a skin-tight base layer under this suit for maximum comfort.
- Optional integrated low-profile Poron pads on elbows and knees
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
- elbow pads
- student suits
- fudge factor
Awesome suit, fits amazingly and flies great
Flown my new suit for a little over half an hour in the tunnel and it flies great. I'm a relatively new flyer, with ~3 hours in the tunnel and 60ish jumps, but am super skinny (5'9" and 128lbs), so I was looking for a suit that was super low drag so I could keep up with my friends. This thing really delivered. I'm able to keep up belly flying with heavier people in the tunnel at their speeds and have noticed that I have a LOT more power and control than I did with the student suits. It took a couple sessions to get used to how much more control I had than with some of the more forgiving student suits, but I've started to really appreciate it and notice that I'm learning a lot more and am forced to be much more deliberate. Also, I'm a weirdly shaped person and this thing fits great. They caught a measurement error I made and I'm really impressed with how well it fit when it delivered. Definitely measure accurately, don't add any fudge factor, and follow their instructions and it'll come out great! I'd also recommend the knee and elbow pads, while you'll notice they're there when you put it on, I didn't notice them while I was flying until I got out after each rotation without my knees or elbows hurting from slamming the net :)